1. Scope of application:
Plastic greenhouses, solar greenhouses, orchards, vegetable gardens, tea gardens, tobacco fields, flowerbed nurseries, Chinese herbal medicine plantations, vegetable and fruit storage rooms, etc.
2. Product features:
(1) Green, environmentally friendly and pollution-free, is an essential product for the production of green and pollution-free vegetables and fruits.
(2) Special rubber sheet, color, and remarkable effect of trapping adult insects, which can effectively reduce the density of insect mouth, reduce the use of medicine, and reduce the cost.
(3) High-viscosity waterproof adhesive, which does not flow at high temperature, resists sunlight and rain, and is durable.
(4) Double-sided glue, double-sided decoy, and easy to operate, open and use, saving time and effort.
3. How to use:
1. Suspension time: Use from the seedling stage and the planting period. Keep uninterrupted use can effectively control the development of pests.
2. Hanging quantity: In the early stage of prevention and control, 3 to 5 sticky insect boards can be hung per acre in the greenhouse or open field, and 2 pieces per fruit tree. The number of sticky insect boards can be increased as appropriate during peak insect density.
3. Hanging method: Use iron wire to pass through the two hanging holes of the sticky insect board, fix it, and hang it on the sling in the greenhouse or on the branch of the fruit tree in the orchard; Insert the middle part of the sticky insect board, and then insert it into the ground to fix it; or insert the matching support frame of the sticky insect board into the ground, and then fix the two hanging holes of the sticky insect board on the support frame.
4. Hanging position: For low-growing vegetables and crops, the hanging height should be 10 to 15 cm away from the upper part of the crop, which can be adjusted according to the actual height of the crop; the vegetable should be laid along the line so that the sticky insect board is hung vertically in two rows The middle or upper part of the middle plant; for fruit trees, it can be directly hung on the sparse branches of the leaves.
5. Post-treatment: When there are many pests sticking to the sticky insect board, use hacksaw blades or wood and bamboo chips to scrape off the body in time, which can be reused, and the effect is better in the greenhouse.