• Pure “A” grade 88/12 bronze (not resin).
• Full size model – H32.5cm L17.5cm W12.5cm -Weight 2.5kgs
• Top grade fine cast statue.
• Very sharp detail.
• 100% perfect unmarked mint condition
• 7 days delivery – Our factory is a professional manufacturer of bronze metal crafts,bronze gift crafts and bronze art decor. Presently we have a huge inventory of over 500 pieces from which you may select. We are continually adding extra models to our range. Each model is either in-stock and available for immediate purchase (dispatched within 7 days of order) or alternatively can be produced quite quickly as we posses molds for every single model.
• 15 days money back – We are so sure that you will be delighted with your purchase/s that we offer you our ironclad guarantee – You may return your purchase for full refund of your purchase price if you are not satisfied for any reason. Simply notify us of your intention to cancel your order and return your product to us – no problems at all and no explanation needed.
• Hotline +86 15831244767 – Advice Hotline, Mon-Fri .8am-6pm. (Chinese time) We’re here to help and our Customer Service Staff speak English! Please don’t hesitate to call our Advice Hotline with any inquiries you may have about our products or services.
• Popular contact alternatives – Please note our Tradermanger and whatsapp numbers and feel free to contact us by these means with any inquiries at all.
Whatsapp: 0086 15831244767
• Secure Payment services – We accept Bank Transfers, PayPal, Western Union, Visa and Trade Assurance.
• Custom orders – Yes! We accept orders to design, copy and produce bronze models according to your own specific requirements.
1. Send us your design picture and requirements and allow our Sculptors to produce a clay model for your approval.
2. Customers who already possess models or samples are invited to send them to us to allow accurate silicon
impressions to be taken (shorter delivery times and higher accuracy.)
3. You may be absolutely assured that original models sent to us will be totally secure with us and returned to you in
exactly the same condition as received.
4. If you have no photos or sketches or original models, simply outline your concept and allow us to produce a suitable
design and then sculpt the model for your consideration.
1. Is it ok to custom make the bronze statues for me?
Yes. We are a professional bronze Dog sculpture foundry and very good at custom-made services.
1) Customized Service — Size
2) Customized Service — Patina (Color)
There are several popular patinas (colors) for bronze statue.
If you do not like the patina on the photo, contact us for more information.
3)Customized Service — Design
If you already have the design you want, you can send it to us, along with your requests about its size and patina.
We will make a quote for you within 24 hours
2. How do I clean and maintain a bronze sculpture?
1)Remove dust with a damp cloth.
Do not use metal objects or wire brushes to clean the sculpture.
Do not apply abrasives or cleansers that will possibly scratch the finish.
2)ZUD – Non- Abrasive Cleaner. Use to remove stubborn stains. Zud cleans all metal surfaces including bronze.
Zud can be used in powder or liquid form.
3)Lemon Oil – Apply a small amount of oil with a paintbrush or soft cloth. Cover the entire figure with oil.
Wipe the surface gently with a soft cloth to take off the excess oil.
4)Paste Wax- A very thin, even coat of wax should be applied with a soft cloth. Allow the wax to sit and dry before
polishing.Wax should be applied after bronze has been cleaned and dried. Do not apply if using lemon oil.
5)Do Nothing: Many bronze owners prefer to sit back and enjoy the natural reaction and aging process of their sculpture.
3.How do I order?
1)Online Orders: Once you’ve placed items in your shopping cart follow the on-screen instructions to place your order.
2)Phone Orders: Call number 0086 15831244767. Our office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm. If we are
navailable, we will call you back as soon as possible or by the next business day.
3)Email Orders: Email with your name, billing/shipping address, email address & phone number. Include the model
number & name of sculpture you would like to order. We will contact you to complete the transaction.
We accept all major credit cards, including: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. We also accept
personal or business checks and PayPal.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of in-stock items. After placing your order, Yilin sculpture will contact you
within 48 hours to give you an updated timeline of your delivery. If you have any questions before placing your order,
please contact us at 0086 15831244767.
6.What is bronze?
Bronze is an alloy dating back to 4500 BCE composed of varying amounts copper and tin. Though pre-dated by another bronze alloy combining copper with arsenic, tin bronze has remained relatively unchanged since its discovery in the 3rd millennium BCE. Two forms of tin bronze were used during the Bronze Age, ‘mild bronze’ – which was 6% tin, hammered thin, and used for objects such as armor – and ‘classic bronze’, a composite with 10% tin that is still used for casting objects today.
The alloy is particularly strong, ductile, and, because its oxidation process prevents corrosion, extremely durable. The material is in fact so durable, that despite the earliest known cast bronze dating back to 2500 BCE, there are comparatively few examples of large bronze casts because, as boundaries changed and kings fell, they were often melted down and repurposed. The alloy has been used around the world since antiquity, including by the ancient Greeks, who considered it the highest form of sculpture and were the first to scale bronze figures to life-size. It remains the most desired material for monumental statuary.
As bronze ages, verdigris – a blue-green patina – forms on the surface. This is caused by the oxidation of the alloy during which a very superficial layer reacts to the oxygen in the air and becomes copper carbonate. This verdigris acts as a shield preventing any significant corrosion, but can also be easily removed without harming the sculpture’s integrity or durability. This should be done with a specialized bronze cleaner and a soft sponge. Bronze is an inherently durable alloy which, with some care, can retain its original condition and quality for decades and centuries.
7.What should I look for in a bronze sculpture?
Though Bronze has remained relatively unchanged since the alloy combining copper and tin was first discovered, a sculpture’s quality is still very dependent on how well it is cast. Various defects, such as gas porosity – the formation of bubbles within the cooled casting – or coldfront – the imperfect fusion of two fronts of liquid metal – can affect the alloy’s strength, appearance, and durability. Important things to note when determining the quality of a bronze sculpture include the exactness of the casting to the artist’s model, particularly its surface texture quality and the accuracy of subtle details such as fingers. The patina which develops naturally on the surface of the sculpture can indicate the quality of the alloy used. The color of the patina can vary from reddish to warm brown, green, or even yellow depending on the amount of copper in the alloy. Regardless of its color or whether it is naturally occurring or has been induced with chemical substances, the patina should be even and richlyhued. Particularly thick or dark patinas are often used to hide flaws in lower-quality casting.